Squeeze-course length: 2 hours, live.
Already know Gherkin? Let’s take a look at Cucumber, the Java platform for executing BDD scenarios.
In this squeeze-course we’ll cover the following topics:
- The tool set for running Cucumber in the IDE
- Feature and Scenario organization
- Cucumber’s configuration
- Simple and complex parameter translation from Gherkin
- Scenario and code maintenance
- Scenario execution inside a continuous integration tool.
Code examples are in Java.
Single Course – 55 Euro
Group Price -45 Euro 3 or more (up to 10)
Buy 2 Courses get the 3rd one for 50%
Buy 3 Courses get the 4th one free
For any question, feel free to contact me Gil@TestinGil.com
|Upcoming Courses||Time (GMT+2)|