Squeeze course length: 2 hours, live.
If you already know the basics of TDD, let’s talk about how to do it in the real world. We’ll discuss how the TDD paradigm fits into test-driven APIs, code that depends on platforms, libraries and frameworks, and how to make it work in team environments.
In this TDD Advanced squeeze course, we’ll cover the following topics:
- How TDD can be used in real world development scenarios
- How architecture affects TDD
- Example of building a REST API with TDD
- How TDD affects testability and design
- When to use it (and when not)
- Go through cycles of refactoring of both code and tests for improvement.